Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(93 Viewing)  (93) Guest
We make no attempts to verify any offers or claims. TreasureWorks will not enter into any attempt to resolve disputes involving our Classifieds Forums. Both the buyer and seller are on their own to complete any transaction.

TOPIC: Fisher F75 Special Edition for sale (brand new)

Fisher F75 Special Edition for sale (brand new) 6 years 11 months ago #12581

• mad4wrecks
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Fisher F75 Special Edition Metal Detector
Owner’s Manual
Rain and Dust covers
Fisher Headphones with volume adjustment (brand new)
Fisher Pinpointer (never opened)
Fisher baseball cap
Kellyco Napsack (includes towel with ringholder & a recovery pouch)

I was given this BRAND NEW IN THE BOX detector at a cancer benefit held for me in November of 2012.

treasureworks.com/forums/32-shipwreck-hunting/9753-mad4wrecks-tom-gidus-cookoutfundraiser

I never opened it, thinking I would need to sell it to raise money for medical bills. At the urging of friends, I recently opened & assembled the detector and used it once for 30 minutes before determining this was not the detector for me. So I am selling it as I should have done all along.

I am selling it for $825.00 and free shipping

Contact Tom @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

photos at: www.flickr.com/photos/48007091@N06/
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by mad4wrecks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Fisher F75 Special Edition for sale (brand new) 2 years 2 months ago #19615

The Fisher F75 Metal Detector has a double filter discrimination mode that neutralizes highly mineralized soils hence allowing for deeper detections and more accurate results.

Fisher F75 Special Edition for sale (brand new) 2 years 2 months ago #19616

• stevemc
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 16
Those are good machines. Not waterproof, good discrimination. Same as the CZ-20 which is fully waterproof. Same exact thing. These will work on wet salt sand and the coil is waterproof. So they will work in saltwater. Unlike many discriminating machines.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate