Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(85 Viewing)  (85) Guest
We make no attempts to verify any offers or claims. TreasureWorks will not enter into any attempt to resolve disputes involving our Classifieds Forums. Both the buyer and seller are on their own to complete any transaction.

TOPIC: Seeking Investors To Fund Exploration and Recovery

Seeking Investors To Fund Exploration and Recovery 3 years 1 month ago #16079

• Eldorado
  • Treasure Hobbyist
Greetings,

I am James Simpson, the founder and owner of Eldorado Enterprises Inc., and we are proud to announce the formation of our company and the offers we are looking to make to members across the country.

Currently we are holding the locations to some very large caches, mines, and a couple of vaults that need further examination and documentation this year, to secure permission to recover these locations and their lost and abandoned property.

If there is any interest in the work done here on my host page:

Eldorado Enterprises Inc.

..........please get in touch with me to discuss these offers to form partnerships in these pursuits, as I am merely looking for funding to extract, and the media reinforcement concerning the facts behind each of these troves, and their importance to be conveyed through our media relations associates.

My work is verifiable, and my codebreaking skills unmatched at this time, so there will be media attention as well that will warrant numerous productions and periodicals, novels, and other historical documentaries to be made.

These are award winning discoveries, and will require a substantial effort to be able to reclaim them, but if your interests are sound, and your investment backers sincere, we can do business together.

Get in touch with me,

James Simpson
Eldorado Enterprises Inc.
(802) 923-6838
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Eldorado.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate