Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(100 Viewing)  (100) Guest

TOPIC: Achille M4 ROV 300 meter depth

Achille M4 ROV 300 meter depth 6 years 7 months ago #12954

I have a small observation class ROV with control system and 300 meters of tether for sale. Fully refurbished, ready to dive. Can be handled by 2 men. Capable of 300 meters depth. We no longer use it for the oil field and it needs a good home. Taking best offers. ROV, tether, control system and all spares...

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by wreckdiver.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Achille M4 ROV 300 meter depth 6 years 7 months ago #12965

recent pictures....contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more info. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:

Re: Achille M4 ROV 300 meter depth 6 years 7 months ago #12973

• aquanut
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 110
The url doesn't work. How much?

Re: Achille M4 ROV 300 meter depth 6 years 7 months ago #12976

Had it listed for $25k. There is at least $10k in spares. Considering all offers at the moment. Make an offer ! Will send pictures and video on request. Links are not working here for some reason, probably just me.

Thanks,
Billy

Re: Achille M4 ROV 300 meter depth 6 years 7 months ago #12984

• old man
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 8
aquanut wrote:
The url doesn't work. How much?

John, Here's an ebay link for the same unit that sold for a little over $11K, same unit with 300 meters of cable. It sold on June 16, 2013

ACHILLE M4 Inspection Class ROV (Remotely Operated Vehicle ) submersible.
Seller Notes: “Fully Refurbished and Factory tested”
Brand: Inspection Class ROV Type: Inspection Class ROV
Model: Achille M4 Power Source: All Electric,

If you don't buy it and the seller wants to sell it for $11, 200, he can send me a PM and I'll give him cash for it.

Re: Achille M4 ROV 300 meter depth 6 years 7 months ago #12985

That listing is the same rov. Bidder paid the deposit and didn't want to pay shipping out of country. So I still have it . Email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Phone. 936 668 9404 call anytime. I will be leaving Miami sometime this week to travel to Texas. Thanks

Re: Achille M4 ROV 300 meter depth 6 years 7 months ago #12986

• old man
  • Senior Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 8
Bill, I'll call you around 10am tomorrow morning. I need to talk to you about an email you sent me on the Key West Project.

Old Man ( Ed K. )

Re: Achille M4 ROV 300 meter depth 6 years 4 months ago #13439

waterpilot411 wrote:
That listing is the same rov. Bidder paid the deposit and didn't want to pay shipping out of country. So I still have it . Email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Phone. 936 668 9404 call anytime. I will be leaving Miami sometime this week to travel to Texas. Thanks

I have an experience to share with you guys. Once I was in a remote place, my signal in my phone got jammed, i thought the problem would be with my service provider. After coming back home i gave black and blues to my customer care highlighting my issue. They pleaded me saying that the problem is not with them. Then i browsed through the search engine regarding my issue, i got a remedy for my cell phone, there i came to know the problem called signal jamming that is experienced in most cell phones. They have a product called phone signal jammer could be very useful to get rid of these problems. Check out the details here phone signal jammer and hope this information would be beneficial. Hope that u would pass this information to all your friends, so that they too would benefited, Stay safe, Cheers
Last Edit: 6 years 4 months ago by clenmenttohn.

Achille M4 ROV 300 meter depth 3 years 1 month ago #17550

• Kostas
  • Treasure Hobbyist

Achille M4 ROV 300 meter depth 3 years 1 month ago #17551

• Kostas
  • Treasure Hobbyist
This is Fraud !!!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Kostas.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate