Keyword
Welcome, Guest
(93 Viewing)  (93) Guest

TOPIC: JW FIsher TOV-1- used in VG condition $2,000.

JW FIsher TOV-1- used in VG condition $2,000. 5 years 11 months ago #14018

• ropesfish
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 33
I have a JW Fisher TOV-1 underwater towed video camera for sale.
This is a great unit, but not what I need at present...therefore someone has the chance to get one for 40% of the cost of a new one.
This unit is in VG condition. There is 150' of tow cable which also contains the power and video feeds. There are a few scratches on the camera dome, but they do not adversely affect the quality of the video as far as I can tell. It works just like a new one. It comes in it's own plastic water-resistant case on wheels.
Here is the link to JW Fisher's page for the TOV-1: www.jwfishers.com/tov1.htm
I would rather sell it on the forums but I will be putting this on EBay March 8, 2014, so do not ponder the question too long. Summer is coming!
It will be $2500 on EBay.
Interested parties may contact me through TreasureWorks or by email @ This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks for looking!
This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it. This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This attachment is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Bill Black
Search and Salvage
Sebastian, FL 32958
No regrets. No prisoners.
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by ropesfish.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: JW FIsher TOV-1- used in VG condition $2,000. 5 years 11 months ago #14022

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 24
OH MAN :S

I wish I had the fund's right off hand,,,,

I would add some motors & a Metal Detector on it !

is it B&W or color ? This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Attachments:
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED ACT AS IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL !!

Re: JW FIsher TOV-1- used in VG condition $2,000. 5 years 11 months ago #14023

• ropesfish
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 33
It presently has a B&W camera but it is very easy to change the camera out.
You can strap motors, balloons or a straw hat and sunglasses on it for only $2K. It's all up to you, amigo! :)

With that said, it's a damned nice tow camera and while it may seem easier and cheaper to some to build something to drag a GoPro around, the hours and hours and multiple iterations to get a housing that is reliably watertight and works when you drop it in the water will make you regret taking the cheaper road. We only get so many days to work with reasonable sea conditions and viz, don't waste them on trying to build your own.
Still for sale.
I'm not energetic enough to list it on EBay tonight.
:S
Bill Black
Search and Salvage
Sebastian, FL 32958
No regrets. No prisoners.

Re: JW FIsher TOV-1- used in VG condition $2,000. 5 years 11 months ago #14027

• scubasmitty
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 24
I might could come up with half, would you take payment's ?---got 's lot's of collateral, and balloon's !
would be willing to work with you now & later,-- MY philosophy is - the answer is ALL-WAY"S no,,,,,till you ask,!
BUT SERIOUSLY- please call me at 928-503-6290
Im sure, we can/could, work something out, !
straw hat's and sunglasses NOT included !
I have plenty of good honest references, and give more then I receive, UN like most,I walk ,,, my talk,,,BUT I WILL ,,, give you visitation right's ! LOL.... :laugh: :laugh:

SERIOUSLY,,,,, :huh: PLEASE CALL, before you list ...
or if you prefer, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
IN ORDER TO SUCCEED ACT AS IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL !!
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by scubasmitty.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate