Welcome, Guest
(93 Viewing)  (93) Guest

TOPIC: Looking for several items

Looking for several items 4 years 3 months ago #16306

• WhiteFeather
  • Expert Treasure Hunter
  • Thank you received: 407
I am revising this list.

First; I have a nice 40HP Mercury Tracker that needs a tilt and trim system. Parts or entire blown or parts engines would be nice. Cheap is the search word but free is even better. :lol:

Secondly, I am in the same cheap or free market for another 40HP Mercury or even other brand engine that can be rebuilt or repaired that is cheap or free. Something about 35 to 50 horsepower that could possibly be salvaged or rebuilt. Even locked up ones if I can find several of the same type and approximate size. I have a large pontoon boat that I am working on that needs engines and almost everything else you can think of. Finances are tight but I am capable of working on any type of engine, transmission or outboard.

This pontoon boat is a tri-toon that is capable of having an inboard in the center pontoon. I am not picky about what type or brand of engine. I would like a Perkins diesel simply because I have worked on many of them in the past and know them pretty well as being nearly bullet proof. I can also figure out any diesel or gas engine so brand or model is not a serious issue. I do have a jet drive engine I got from Captain Dell that is most likely going in the boat unless I can come up with a nice little diesel.

The boat also needs almost everything involved with steering and engine controls. I am building a new console, actually, the console is now done and waiting for everything, gauges and shifters, throttles and assorted hardware. Sounds sort of barren, doesn't it.... It is! The boat was stripped while being stored and very little was left by the time I got back to it. However, I am going to get it back in shape and back out on the water in search of adventure, diving, fishing, travel and whatever treasure we can find. So, if you have anything you think I could use and want to let it go for much less than it is worth, by all means drop me a line.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Thanks for any help you can give.

This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Count your Blessings but Remember your Dreams!
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by WhiteFeather.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: Salvor6, LobsterPirate